Education and Experience DO make a difference!
Born and raised in the Golden Isles, I hold a BS in Education from Armstrong Atlantic State University, a MA in Computing and Education from Columbia University, and an Ed.D. in Organizational Design and Adult Learning from University of North Florida. A former educator, college professor and human resources executive, my skills in research, customer service, and negotiation are used to serve my clients in finding their happy home. Forever a teacher, I help my clients understand ALL aspects of the buying and selling process, and work collaboratively with other real estate agents. I look forward to being your 'home grown' expert in the Golden Isles!
Home matters...and so does the quality of YOUR agent!
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)